Friday, February 11, 2011

Me back!

Hey, it's me, Miss Min Hara. FishyMeannieHara is not here today. ^^

Hamkke haejun geudaege hangbogeul~~ I wish I can sing that song with a very happy feeling. i don't know why I felt down this week. And I also made that stupid video. Can I tell you guys something? I'm sorry because it's not a SuJu post today. >.<

I want to tell that someone this:

Can I ask you something? I really need you to answer it HONESTLY. I don't care what your answer may be, but please do answer it from the bottom of your heart.

Do you really care about me?

Would you even care for me if I didn't tell you about my personal problems?

Have you ever once lie to me? It's okay if you have once, I'm ready to forgive.

I'm sorry for being like this, asking you some silly and perfectly nonsense questions. But thee questions are really making me miserable, without answers.

It's okay if you don't have the time to read this thing, I understand. Well, I have to accept it though. It's okay too if you don't want to answer those because before this I've asked you too much right? But there's only one thing that I want you to know.

I HAVE NEVER TREATED YOU AS __________ OF __________, BUT I ALWAYS AND WILL ALWAYS FOREVER TREAT YOU AS FISHY, MY FISHY, THE FISH OF MY LIFE.

I sounded a little bit cheesy eh? Well, I know, I just wanna write this. Actually, I want to send this thing to him, but I don't have enough guts to do it. I'm such a coward, aren't I?

by, Miss Min Hara.

No comments:

Post a Comment