Saturday, January 29, 2011

Welcome, Hara.

Hello~ My name is Amalina, but people calls me Hara. I'm a Malaysian, and a malay too. But I prefer to speak in English. It's not like I don't want to speak in Malay, but I'm already used to speak in this language. Sorry. But I still speaks in Malay anyways.

Likely to inform, this blog is absolutely 100% about me, and Super Junior. Or maybe a little bit of other Kpops things. Anyways, now, I am going to post the very first post in this blog!

I just been informed few hours ago, a rumour regarding to Super Junior's new song titled Gotcha Number. Sounds a little bit cheesy eh? But I like it. Kinda pervert to me. Well, I'm the type who likes bad boys! Hehe. I'm waiting for their comeback, and surely going to download the song right after it's on the internet!

Oh, random topic. I AM A DONGHAE BIASED. do you got problems with me? Hehe. Don't worry, I'm not going to bite you. ^^



Oh, wanna share something. I'm totally in love with this melody. The person who played it was very talented. It was the piano cover of No Other by Super Junior. Please give it a hear, I'm sure you'll love it too. here's the link, be prepared to fall for it . ^^





that's all for now, thanks for reading! ^^

annyeong!

-by, FishyMeanieHara

1 comment: